Wednesday 15 December 2010

WikiLeaks founder slams Visa and MasterCard

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange criticized Visa, MasterCard and PayPal are blocking donations to his website. "I am aware of Visa, MasterCard and PayPal is part of the foreign policy of the United States (U.S.). This is not new at all we know," said Assange as quoted by Channel 7, Tuesday (12/14/2010). "I ask the world to protect jobs and my employees from illegal and immoral act this (blocking)," continued Assange.



With the blocking does not make Assange discouraged. He even promised to continue to publish hundreds of thousands of sensitive documents via his site WikiLeaks.

As previously known to act Assange together with WikiLeaks has caused a furore in the world, following the diplomatic wires United States (U.S.) a release.

"My belief will never fade. I remain convinced with what I express,"said 39-year-old Australian man was. Assange claims this blocking will not shake WikiLeaks. This process would only increase my determination.