Tuesday 13 September 2011

Justin Bieber Wear Women's Jeans

Justin Bieber Wear Women's Jeans. Justin always appear attractive with trendy fashion. But guess who it turns out Justin Bieber likes to wear women's jeans. Baby hitmaker is said, prefer wearing women's clothes because they tend to match the size of his body than clothing designed for men.

"I've been wearing women's jeans because the clothes fit me. This is not a trend. It was just to work and work, "moo Justin disitat Showbizpsy on Monday (9/12/2011). Although comfortable wearing women's clothing, 17-year-old singer was never planned to borrow clothes Selena Gomez in the future. He also revealed today its relationship with Selena's pretty good. But it's not the young couple will marry in the near future.

"I feel that (the wedding) it was time happens, it happens. Now I just focus on careers. I feel that's the best way for now. I believe someday there will be a wedding, but not in the near future. We will not live together until we married, "said Justin, Justin Bieber Wear Women's Jeans.